Regional Development Centre, Novosibirsk Regional State Public Institution was established оn November 19, 2008 by the resolution of the Administration of the Novosibirsk region to form the image of the Novosibirsk region as a competitive brand attractive for regional and international partners, to facilitate the creation and development of a favorable investment climate and the implementation of the cluster policy of the Novosibirsk region.
To achieve these goals the Centre carries out the following activities:
- Development and implementation of projects for the formation of investment and socially attractive image of the Novosibirsk region;
- Participation in the organization of exhibitions, fairs, forums, conferences, other public events aimed at increasing awareness and strengthening the reputation of the Novosibirsk region, ensuring the participation of the Novosibirsk region at public events of interregional, federal and international level;
- Implementation of the cluster policy of the Novosibirsk region, including participation in the project development for the creation and development of clusters in the Novosibirsk region, development and implementation of investment programs and projects;
- Keeping track of the state of innovative, scientific, industrial, financial and economic potential of clusters in the Novosibirsk Region and updates the development programs for clusters in the Novosibirsk Region;
- Promotion the Novosibirsk region in the mass media, on the Internet, to inform the locals and tourists about the cultural and historical potential of the Novosibirsk region and the events held in the Novosibirsk region.
Низковский Алексей Юрьевич